Pages

Wednesday 24 May 2017

Making Sandwiches



WALT: Identify Key food groups in simple meals Today Room 9 made sandwiches .. Making sandwiches was apart of our inquiry .. In my sandwiches was : Ham , cucumber , tomatoes , mayo and lastly butter .. It was very tasty and very enjoyable .. I would like to keep going on with these kind of activities during our inquiry topic .. After doing our sandwiches we had to do a google drawing about what we did today ... Please comment and give some feedback and feedforward ..

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Irys
    kei te pehea koe? ko Rodeshar toku ingoa
    ko takau ma rua tau toku pakeke
    No Poneke ahau No Tainui toku iwi
    ko te kura matua O Mahera toku kura.
    hello Irys great job on the blog post I really like it I hope you had fun
    doing that I did the same thing I liked it do you ? well bye for now .

    ReplyDelete