Pages

Monday 6 March 2017

Te Reo ( Kei te)

Hikoi ( walk ) 

1 . Kei te aha ahau ?  = I am walking ..
Kei te hikoi ahau
2 . Kua aha ahau ? = I was (just ) walking ...
Kua hikoi ahau 

3. I aha  ahau ? = I was just walking not so long ago ...
I hikoi ahau . 

4 Ka aha ahau ? = I am going to walk .. 
Ka hikoi ahau 

WALT: Write sentences in Te Reo using different time tense ...

Today we have been focusing on past and present tense in maori . We had to choose a verb and have to write down in past & present tense all in maori .. The verb I picked was Hikoi which means ... For example : Kei te aha ahau ? - That means someone is asking you what you were or are doing ? Then your response might be - Kei Te hikoi .. 

Thank you for reading . 
Please comment for feedback and feedforward ..  

No comments:

Post a Comment