Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Concept Ideas For Jewellery


Today for Technology we had to do a design brief on what we want to design . I chose these pictures because I think it will be easier to do . One thing that I think that will be a bit hard is the flower necklace .I think that will be hard because there is too much design on it .. I haven't finished this off but next week I will like to finish it off .. Next week I would like to try more harder and put more effort in my work ...

Please leave a comment ......  


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Irys.
    I love Jewellery so much. I love how you made your own design for your own jewellery. What was your favorite design you made. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Irys!
    Nice designs! I like how you drew your flower, it looks really cool. I have some questions though, did it take long to think of the designs? Was it hard to draw the designs?
    Great job on drawing these!

    ReplyDelete