Pages

Wednesday 8 February 2017

Technology....

Today the year 7s/8s went to Tamaki College for Technology . I was in group 1 , group 1 went to Miss Ferguson's class which is Graphic designs . What we did in Miss Ferguson's class was 3D and 2D art . We learn't about Oblique , Ellipse and Cylinder. We even got to try it out . We were meant to try out a new site but it didn't go so well.. What I learn't today is that the D in 3D and 2D means = Dimension and sizes ( 2D- 2 sizes and 3D - 3 sizes ). Next week I would like to try out many more things in Technology .. 

Please give back feedback or feedforward ..... 


1 comment:

  1. I am glad you enjoyed your first Technology session at Tāmaki College, Irys! Yep, sometimes our lessons don't always go as planned, but I am really impressed at the language and work you got completed during your lesson. I can't wait to see what you design this term!

    ReplyDelete