Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2016

2016 Manaiakalani

2016 Manaiakalani

Today Tamaki Primary went to Sylvia Park for the 2016 Manaiakalani. First we went to our buddy class so we can partner up with them and reflect on the expectations when we go to Sylvia Park. After partenering up we had to have an early morning tea. Then after morning tea we went into Room 2 and got our buddies and went over the expectations again. Then we went into the bus on the way to Sylvia Park. While we were watching the film's me and my buddies favorite movie was Room 10 's movie Making  Choices, I like how they showed what is bad and what was good. My other favorite movie was Room 6 's Zumba, they did it well also they never gave up, even thought it looked like they wanted to they never did. The thing that they did well was working together. Even though they messed up some bits they still did well. The thing that I found challenging was that my buddy kept on interupting me when I tried to watch the movie but it was alright at the same time.

Here are some pictures.


Thanks for listening and reading !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment