Pages

Tuesday 12 April 2016

I AM UNIQUE



 WALT: Write about our self in unique ways.

Today I did a poster about me being unique. This is what I wrote: I am unique because, I am different to others. I try to be different and unique from others. I like to eat chips when I am sad and I like to eat burgers when I am happy, I like to drink fizzy drinks when I am mad. I like music because it helps me focus. I like to play netball with my friends because netball is my favorite game. I don't take myself serious, I laugh a lot, I am not funny at all. I like to run a lot and lay running races with my friends and family. I am Kind Helpful and Awesome!!. That is what I wrote.


Please leave a comment if I made a mistake or I need to write down more things. THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment